New 'Click & Collect' point - Cafe at No. 12, Tadcaster Road, York
Coffee Loyalty Scheme
At York Emporium we value loyalty and believe that the more you spend, the more you should get back. We reward you, our loyal customers for drinking our coffee & tea by the cupful.
Receive 5p in loyalty credit for every £1 you spend on our very own roasted coffee. We like to think of it as 5% back on each future bag of roasted coffee or tea that you buy.
Collect loyalty credit whilst you enjoy our coffee & tea and spend your credit at any time.
To get started you simply need to have an account with us and you’re already half way there! For those who don’t already have an account sign up today for an introductory 25p on us.
How to redeem your points
Make sure you're signed into your account and follow these three simple steps and the the video tutorial.
- Look out for the loyalty button and click 'Loyalty'
- Click 'Redeem' and adjust how much you want
- A discount code will be created, copy this code into the checkout section
Here's a video tutorial to give you a hand...
Earn extra credit
Earn points for reviewing our coffees. For reviews of coffees we will reward you with 25p. These points will only be added to your account once your review has been approved by us, so please don’t abuse!
Redeem and enjoy.
Some Terms & Conditions
- York Coffee Emporium can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty Points Account, at any time.
- Loyalty Credit only valid at yorkemporium.co.uk
- York Emporium can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme or offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Loyalty Account are subject to availability.
- York Emporium will remove Credit from Loyalty Account that have not been used for 3 years.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to York Emporium Terms and Conditions.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given York Emporium express permission to do so.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Sales on this website are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
- Loyalty Credit can only be earnt on orders placed on our website on or after noon of the 13th March 2014.